Careers at Claytor Noone Plastic Surgery
Our team at Claytor Noone Plastic Surgery is fully committed to helping every single one of our patients look and feel their best. From the moment patients walk through the doors of our plastic surgery center, we strive to provide a warm, welcoming environment that delivers the highest standard of care.
In addition to serving our patients, Claytor Noone Plastic Surgery believes in offering a safe and positive work environment for its entire medical and administrative staff. Looking to build relationships and gain experience in the plastic surgery field? We welcome you to apply for a position to join our team.
Licensed Medical Aesthetician/Patient Concierge
Claytor Noone Plastic Surgery is looking to add a front desk/licensed aesthetician to our strong team in Bryn Mawr. You will have access to a large portfolio of lasers and technologies. The portfolio includes the Coolsculpting™ & SculpSure™ for non-surgical fat removal, Palomar™ IPL and Fractional Laser for skin rejuvenation, CoolPeel™,CO2 laser, Vectus™ Laser Hair removal, SkinPen™ microneedling, dermaplaning, dermabrasion, chemical peels and facials will add to your repertoire.
Our front office is the key to our five star patient experience. This is a busy position on Mondays and Fridays and includes greeting and checking out clients, taking payments, scheduling and confirming the schedule, faxing paperwork to the hospital, putting patients in rooms when necessary. Supporting Dr. Claytor in social media, and video marketing projects.
Job Details & Benefits:
- Full time: M, F at front desk during office hours; T, W,TH as medical aesthetician.
- 401K, retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Continued training
- Employee discount
- Health and Dental insurance
- Salary range: $22-$25 + commission
- What kind of skin care experience do you have?
- Do you currently practice as an aesthetician in the salons listed on your resume? Under a physician?
- Would you be willing to take the exam for your esthetician license if we reimburse you for the review course and exam?
- Which product lines did you use in the past and with which are you most familiar/comfortable?
- Chemical Peels: which do you prefer?
- Can you provide references for your skin care experience?
- Are you willing to undergo training for the lasers and CoolSculpting and microneedling we utilize at our office?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and answers to the above questions if you think you might be the right fit for our team!
Certified Medical Assistant
We are looking for a Certified Medical Assistant to complement our team at our busy Main Line Plastic Surgery office. The optimal candidate will be a team player with a positive attitude who enjoys interacting with patients. This position requires a detail-oriented individual with the ability to move quickly through a busy schedule, anticipating the surgeon’s and patients’ needs. Five-Star customer service is always our objective, and this requires a positive team approach.
The optimal candidate will have the following skills:
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Knowledge of Nextech (EMR) a plus
- Desire to offer excellent customer service in a busy cosmetic surgery practice
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Accompany Doctor in exam rooms
- Assist PA in procedures as needed
- Chart Patient information
- Clean rooms and OR
- Stock Rooms
- Order Supplies for OR and Exam Rooms
- Assist in procedures in exam rooms
- Sterilize instruments when needed
- Take pre-and post-op patient photographs
- Take vitals for patient visits
- Utilize Crisalix 3-D imaging (we will provide training)
- Open rooms and check stock
- Coming in early and stay late as required
- Being aware of the schedule and anticipating surgeons’ needs
- Labs, filling out information on specimens, calling for pickup.
- Training and cross-training
- Fill in for reception as needed
- Answer phones with a smile
Please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com if you wish to apply for a position.
Want to join our team, but don’t see the position you are looking for? Send us a copy of your resume we will check it out!