Careers at Claytor Noone Plastic Surgery
Our team at Claytor Noone Plastic Surgery is fully committed to helping every single one of our patients look and feel their best. From the moment patients walk through the doors of our plastic surgery center, we strive to provide a warm, welcoming environment that delivers the highest standard of care.
In addition to serving our patients, Claytor Noone Plastic Surgery believes in offering a safe and positive work environment for its entire medical and administrative staff. Looking to build relationships and gain experience in the plastic surgery field? We welcome you to apply for a position to join our team.
Experienced Front Office Medical Receptionist
If you love interacting with people and possess excellent communication skills, our award winning specialty cosmetic and plastic surgery practice is looking to add you to our exceptional team. Patient-focused, exceptional care is the cornerstone of our five-star experience. We feature a skilled, innovative and double board-certified plastic surgeon and highly trained staff. Our mission is to provide patients with extraordinary results, unparalleled safety and exceptional care in a luxury setting.
We are seeking a full time Front Office Receptionist for our fast-paced practice. This position is the key link to our patient experience and requires excellent customer service skills, multi-tasking abilities, motivation, a cheerful disposition and a team attitude. Our ideal candidate is sharp, positive, well-organized, professional and polished.
We are seeking a team member who can learn about and convey information to new patient callers and who has the ability to schedule for multiple providers as well as greet and check out patients. Making an excellent first impression is critical to this role. Experience in plastic surgery and a solid understanding of EMR is preferred.
Benefits: Competitive Salary commensurate with experience, Medical Health Insurance, PTO – personal, sick, holidays, vacation, 401K
- Responsibilities include all aspects of reception duties including greeting patients upon their arrival and checking patients out.
- Help create an atmosphere that provides the highest quality patient experience
- Scheduling and confirming appointments and cashiering
- Converting incoming patient inquiries to booked appointments
- Scanning documents into patient charts
- Answering phones, taking messages, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and welcoming
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to communicate cheerfully and effectively with patients about treatments, products, and medical benefits
- The ability to follow a proven process and work well in a challenging environment
- Ability to meet goals and course-correct when needed
- Ability to manage multiple provider schedules
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Willing to pitch in and work as a team
- Experience in plastic surgery and knowledge of EMR preferred
Want to join our team, but don’t see the position you are looking for? Send us a copy of your resume we will check it out!